The responses to this consultation are currently being reviewed. Details of the outcome will be published here in due course.
This document replaces the Travelling to a Better future Framework for Action and Delivery Plan (2011).
We are consulting on proposals for Gypsies, Roma and Travellers that help to:
- improve social inclusion
- allow access to culturally-appropriate and good quality accommodation
- reduce the incidence and impact of unauthorised encampments and homelessness
- narrow the gap in educational and health outcomes
- help them understand their rights and participate in decision-making
- support equal access to the labour market
- improve their relationship with criminal justice and social care agencies.
For more information about this consultation email EqualityandProsperityMailbox@gov.wales