The responses to this consultation are currently being reviewed. Details of the outcome will be published here in due course.
We are consulting on proposals to:
- strengthen leadership in NHS organisations
- introduce new duties of quality and openness
- strengthen the voice of citizens in the way health and social care is planned and provided
- design a clearer process for service change plans
- improve the legal framework for the inspection and regulation of health services
- establish a new independent body for patient voice and regulation and inspection.
We are running informal focus group events to get the opinions of service users.They will be suitable for ages 14+ and last 3 hours.
- Monday 18th September: Neath
- Tuesday 19th September: North East Wales
- Wednesday 20th September: Rhondda Cynon Taf
- Saturday 23rd September: Newport
- Tuesday 26th September: Carmarthen
- Wednesday 27th September: Powys
- Wednesday 27th September: North West Wales
- Thursday 28th September: Powys.
If you are interested in attending, please email: email@example.com
For more information about this consultation e-mail HQDMailbox@wales.gsi.gov.uk