The beta label means you’re using a new version of a service or web page.
The beta label is displayed on an area to show it’s being tested - it may not be perfect, but we’re working on it to make improvements.
Beta content on GOV.WALES follows the same rules for accessibility, cookies and privacy as existing content.
What we are doing
We are developing a new GOV.WALES website that incorporates best practice to give you direct access to the information you need.
We will be changing parts of GOV.WALES on a regular basis. During this process some areas of the site will look different to others, and some areas will be in ‘beta’ and we’ll be asking you what you think.
Beta.gov.wales is the home for this improved service and includes the content below.
- Welsh Government consultations
- Superfast broadband campaign
- Brexit: Securing Wales' Future
- Review of Health and Social Care
- Agricultural Advisory Panel for Wales
- Welsh Government apprentices campaign 2017
- Flood and Coastal Erosion Committee
The rest of our content can still be found on the Welsh Government corporate website.